For website www.barbarapiper.org
Our Commitment to Privacy
Centred Coaching (“we,” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. We collect user information in an effort to improve your experience and to communicate with you about products and services. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Send an e-mail: email@example.com
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
The is the kind of information Barbara Piper-Roelofs collects:
- First and Last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
- Personal interests that you actively share in our correspondence and phone calls
- Information that is relevant to servicing you through coaching and events (notes)
Barbara Piper-Roelofs uses your information for the following purposes:
- Processing payments
- To be able to call you for delivering our services
- To inform you about changes in our services through newsletter updates
- To support our services
- Barbara Piper-Roelofs doesn’t keep your information longer than needed to realize the goals with which your information was processed. For tax purposes in The Netherlands, we need to keep your invoice (personal) information for at least 7 years. Other information is deleted one year after finalizing the assignment.
Does Barbara Piper-Roelofs share my information with third parties?
We never share your information with third parties. We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
How do I access my information? How do I change or delete my information?
You may manage your information and email subscription preferences at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requested changes will take effect in 1-2 business days.
How long do you keep my information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
What are my privacy rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
What are cookies?
Is my information secure?
Payment with mollie
Centred Coaching works with Mollie.nl. Mollie is an online payments system for all the products that can be bought on the website of Centred Coaching. Only the necessary information for the invoice will be asked and used for the billing process. These information will not be used for any other purpose.
Contact email@example.com for more information.